Horoscope Astrology - Effects of Jupiter
In Horoscope Astrology or Hindu Astrology Jupiter and Venus,’ are natural benefies. Sun, Mars, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu are natural malefic, Moon is treated as a benefic provided it is not within 72 degrees from sun in distance. Moon is a malefic in Shukla Paksha and benefic if it is in Krishna Paksha. Mercury when acting alone is a natural benefic, but if posited with other planets then it indicates the traits of that i.e. if with malefics it becomes a malefic, with benefic, indicates benefic results. Ratu acts like a Saturn and ketu acts like Mars. Shani vat Rahu Kunj vat Ketu.
Houses 3,6,8,11 and 12 houses are malefics whereas 1, 2, 4, 5, 7: 9, 10 houses are termed as benefics. Eleventh house is termed as malefic but the planets posited in these houses only afflicts the health but not the finances unless and otherwise weak and afflicted .
So the effects of the plants can be divided broadly into four parts:
1. The planets that always produce good or benefic results.
2. The planets that produce always malefic results.
3. The planets that always remain neutral.
4. The planets that indicate both malefic and benefic results.
These parts are detailed below for the guidance of results.
1. In Horoscope Astrology or Hindu Astrology the most benefic houses are Trines or Trikonas viz. 5th and 9th houses. The lords of these houses give always good results, irrespective of the fact that the planets may be malefic like Mars Saturn etc. In addition to the results con-fered by them in the horoscope as general, they also behave in the same way in their dasa and antar dasa.(Major period and Sub period).
2. In Indian Astrology the malefic houses are 3rd, 6th, 8th and 11th. Lords of these houses always denote malefic results whether benefic or if malefic, the evil results predominate for the effects as signified by house, sign planet. For eleventh house the adverse affect is for health and not on other material things and income.
3. In Vedic Astrology kendra houses are 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th. Malefic lords of these houses confer either malefic or benefic results where as benefic lords of these houses indicate or malefic results but there results can be modified by aspects, exaltation sign, own sign, mooltrikona or sign position etc.
4. In Horoscope Astrology or Jyotish Lords of second and twelth houses are such which give malefic and benefic results. These planets will give the results of those houses where they are posited or where the other resi or sign of their lord is posited. But Sun and Moon when lords of 2nd or 12th house will give the results where they are posited.
In case of dasa of 12th house lord and bhukti of a yog karka will give the effects of Raj Yoga. Before proceeding further, we should also note that whether the planets is in dignity, in good or bad aspeet etc. Also note the nature the sign whether, fiery, Earthy, airy or watery cardinal, fixed or common etc.
Horoscope Astrology - Strong and weak Planets
In Horoscope Astrology the following conditions the planets become strong and give good results if they are benefic for a particular ascendant. The good results will be for the houses over which they have lordship and for the houses in which their mool trikona sign falls:
1. When they are posited in good houses as detailed above.
2. When the sign posited by them is his exaltation, own or friendly sign.
3. When not combust and in the middle of the sign.
4. When they are retrograde
5. When they receive benefic aspect and conjoined with benefic planets.
6. When they occupy good varga particularly in Navamsa chart.
7. When they are in friendly Nakshatra or has directional strength.
In Horoscope Astrology the planet is termed weak and bestows malefic results.
1. Posited in malefic houses as detailed above.
2. When located in debilitiation, enemy’s sign or in inimical sign.
3. When combust or occupy a degree at beginning or fag end of a sign, they loose their strength.
4. The aspects on planets are malefic or conjoined with malefic planets.
5. When occupy vargas of inimical planets or in bad vargas particularly in Navamsa chart.
6. The occupy inimical Nakshatra.
The author is a Practicing Astrologer since 1987. In this long innings in the field of Astrology he had the opportunity to interact with a wide spectrum of people from all walks of life. He has been the pioneer on TV channels and was featured by Star Plus in its high TRP program Meri Sehali, by E.TV in its program Nari, and various TV channels including India TV, CNBC, Zee TV, etc have been featuring interviews with him on various Hot Topics. He has been in-house Astrologer with Taj Mahal Hotel,
Venus or Shukra is the second planet from the Sun, orbiting it every 224.7 days. The planet is named after Venus, the Roman Goddess of love and beauty. After the Moon, it is the brightest natural object in the night sky, enough to cast shadows. Because Venus is an inner planet from Earth, it never appears to venture far from the Sun. Venus reaches its maximum brightness shortly before sunrise or shortly after sunset, for which reason it has been well known as the Morning Star or Evening Star.
In Astrology this planet is connected with creativity, beauty, sex, desire, glamour, night life etc. If in a Horoscope Venus is weak then the person is not able to have a sex life. If it is afflicted then it leads to perverse desires and acts.
The planet Venus or Shukra is also related with creativity. This planet is very strong in Actors, Painters, and other people connected with creativity.
The realm of Venus is love, romance and the emotions, and in Astrology its influence is felt in all our romantic relationships. It determines your attractiveness in the eyes of others. The sign and house position of your Venus shows the kinds of surroundings in which those connections are likely to take place.
Venus guides our love, sex and romantic lives since the sign and house position influences our tastes and attractions, and this leads to choosing a mate. It also determines how you experience good feelings, and in what situations these are brought out. If your Venus is in harmony with a potential romantic partner, you can create happy moods, and possibly an enduring relationship.
In a Horoscope, look at Venus to reveal how beauty conscious one is and how refined his taste for beauty is. A strong and benefic Venus will give you a lot of love and beauty around you and a weak or with ill aspects will deprive you of all good things of life. Through its eyes, you see the shine and color in life, and in return, it may offer a personal expression of it, through an art form. Directly or indirectly it will influence all aspects of your personal life, enjoyments of life and all related aspects.
I analyze the planet Venus in totality before giving any prediction on a Horoscope. This analyze has always stood the test of time and given positive results to my clients. In many a charts I have found that a good remedy for Venus will always bring in good things of life like love – both emotional and physical, beautiful surroundings, comfortable environment and many related aspects. Many broken marriages and strained emotional relations are cured by empowerment of Venus.